What to Expect?
- Personalized evaluation with the surgeon.
- Schedule procedure.
- Arrange transportation to and from facility for day of surgery.
- Review financing options.
Day of Surgery
- Meet with surgeon to review pre-operative preparation.
- Review post-operative medications and activity restrictions.
- Entire procedure lasts only about 15 minutes.
- Relax for the remainder of the day.
Day After Surgery
- Your vision is significantly clearer, if not already 20/20.*
- Return to See It Clearly for a post-operative examination.
- Most patients are able to drive and return to work. With PRK and LASEK, recovery time may be slightly longer than with iLASIK, and we typically recommend that you rest at home for 3 – 5 days following your procedure.
- You are seeing better than ever.
- Eyes may get tired in the afternoon, use eye drops if they become dry.
- Use medications as instructed by your doctor.
- Enjoy your new vision.
*Individual results may vary.
Fill out the form below or call (210) 322-1556 to request your FREE consultation today!