Gregory Brunin, M.D.
Gregory Brunin, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained cornea,
cataract and refractive surgeon.
|• Fellowship Trained Corneal Specialist
• Fellowship Trained in Cataract Surgery
• Fellowship Trained in Refractive Surgery
• Board Certified Ophthalmologist
• Fellowship Trained Ophthalmologist
• University of Kansas
|• Baylor College of Medicine
• University of Colorado’s Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute
• Evans Army Community Hospital at Fort Carson
• Recipient of Stephen N. Schindler Award for high ethical and humane standards
Why Gregory Brunin, MD?
Gregory M. Brunin, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist and a triple fellowship trained cornea, cataract and refractive specialist. He has performed hundreds of refractive surgeries at the Evans Army Community Hospital at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, Colorado.