It is as simple as 5 Steps
Let us tell you a little bit about the process. Our first priority is that you feel informed and comfortable at every stage.
1. Your First Call
It starts with a simple phone call 210.340.5058 that will open your eyes to a world of possibilities.
2. Your Initial Consultation and Eye Exam
We offer a complimentary consultation at no charge and absolutely no obligation. We truly believe that it is up to you to decide when is the right time to make this life changing decision.
At this appointment we will answer all your questions, and perform a detailed eye exam. Dr. Rashid or Dr. Reilly will speak to you about your concerns about why or why not you are a candidate. After that we will discuss the procedure fee and financing options â€“we offer interest free financing for two years.
3. Your Comprehensive Dilated Exam
At this appointment your eyes will be dilated and several diagnostic tests will be preformed. These exams provide the data used to plan your procedure in detail. You will need to discontinue using your contact lenses prior to this appointment.
4. Your Treatment
Feeling nervous, anxious or excited before surgery is a completely natural and normal response. Just follow this checklist below, try to relax as much as you can, and if you have any questions please just ask — we know that no matter how trivial your question may seem, the answer is important to you.
- The duration of your visit will be approximately 2 hours after which you will be free to go home.
- It is wise to leave plenty of time for your journey to the surgery. Aim to arrive in good time and be as relaxed as possible.
- Arrange transport; you certainly will not be able to drive yourself home.
- Eat a light meal or snack
5: Your Aftercare
- Your aftercare is as important as the procedure itself, and it is vital that you give your eyes time to recover.
- All the aftercare explained here is included in your fee.
- You will need to return to our clinic within 24 hours after surgery for your first (mandatory) aftercare appointment.
- Following this first aftercare appointment, you will need to make few further visits to our office.
We understand how very important your eyes are to you. We would like to provide you all the information that you need to make an informed decision. We want you to have the best results possible, that is why we are always dedicated to having the latest and most advanced lasers and procedures available. Drs. Rashid and Reilly and staff will always give you the time and attention you and your eyes deserve!!
For more information about LASIK
please call 210.340.5058 or fill out the form below!
If you have questions that are not related to LASIK or an elective procedure, please call our medical office at 210.340.1212