Edward Rashid, M.D.
Edward Rashid, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained cornea and refractive surgery specialist who has been serving San Antonio for more than 25 years.
• Fellowship Trained in Refractive Surgery
• Fellowship Trained Corneal Specialist
• Board Certified Ophthalmologist
• San Antonio Spurs Eye Doctor (since 1993)
• Double Fellowship Trained Ophthalmologist
• U.S. Air Force Academy Graduate
• Northwestern University Medical School
• Retired Air Force Colonel
• Former Special Consultant to the Air Force Surgeon General
• Clinical Professor at University of Texas Health Science Center
• Wilford Hall Medical Center
• Authored Chapters in Text Books in U.S. and Europe
• The Best Doctors in America
• America’s Top Ophthalmologist
• Texas Super Doctor by Texas Monthly
• San Antonio Top Doctor
Why Edward Rashid, MD?
Edward Rashid, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a board-certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained cornea and refractive surgery specialist who has been serving San Antonio for more than 25 years. He has performed life-changing vision correction procedures for thousands of patients from all walks of life, including professional athletes, policemen, U.S. military members, many of our local physicians and celebrities.